Thursday 13 November 2008

A summary of my interview


I couldn’t upload the original interview, because it got lost somewhere. But I’m going to talk about it and say the most important things about my interview. I interviewed a very special person in my life, my husband. I asked him some of the things that had to do with his career. He is studying Pedagogía en Educacion Fisica, he’s in second year and he loves what he is studying. I know it might not get people’s attention, but for me it is important to tell about him, he is one of the people I really admire.
One of the questions I asked him was about his future as a teacher. He’s got lots of plans for his life and it amazes me the way he sees his future. One of his dreams are becoming a father, becoming a good teacher and maybe study something else after he finishes his studies.
We also talked about his favorite sports which include tennis, voleyball and soccer of course. He’s very fond of sports, I think it’s the second thing he loves the most in this world.
I hope you like the things I have told about my love. He is a very special human. He is the person that makes me laugh and laugh and he is the one that takes my worries and sorrow out from my heart and mind.

Have a nice day!!! And remember love will never die. Thank God for this wonderful gift that you have given us.

No comments: